Saturday, September 18, 2010

A New Day, A New Blog

Well, I’m here, a “New Me” and a “New Blog”. I can’t contain my excitement!

Life is crazy and unpredictable and yet somehow I feel I wouldn’t change a thing about it. If you are a previous visitor of my former BLOG then I thank you for stopping by. If you are a completely new visitor I welcome you as well.



We are MOVING! Packing…..Packing……and more Packing! Our lives are consumed with boxes! But I couldn’t be happier about it. We pick up our rental truck on Tuesday a big 22ft Penske and a car trailer too. It’s going to be a big haul, driving a total of 2,200 miles to our final destination or as “Z” would put it, “Our Placeholder”!

We have had one hell of a year! We moved to Ohio in June of 2009 after a job transfer and suffered through a horrendous time that I won’t even begin to describe. Those of you who are familiar with my old blog should already understand. But now my life is surrounded with the optimism for the future.

A new journey waits, though it may not be the one intended it’s one I’m willing to embrace. I hope you will too and join me.



4 comments:

  1. I think it is amazing how you are being able to accept all this mess and move on to find the positive. We too made a bad move and are in our transitional phase but I agree that it is the perfect time to figure out exactly what we really want to do. I'm wishing you both all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with junebug...that you are able to accept everything and keep on going and dreaming is just fabulous. I'm looking forward to following your journey. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is soooooooo good to hear from you!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you are making lemonade.=) I lived in Federal Way for 9 years. Have fun moving and I hope you find jobs very soon. Teaching abroad sounds like a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embrace this new journey sweet friend...I KNOW that you will "bloom" beautifuly :)

    Lots of love and well wishes. I believe the best is yet to come.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete