Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting Excited!

We leave for Hawaii in 30 days! I can't wait!

We are starting to get better adjusted, still some kinks to work out but for the most part we are comfortable. We went over to Zack's parents house last Monday and cooked dinner for them so that was fun. We did a whole German themed meal in-light of Oktoberfest......I think they enjoyed it. I love to cook, especially for other people so it was nice to do for once. I think we will make it a regular weekly thing.

We also went to see Social Network and I can't say enough good things about the movie. I really really enjoyed it!

I also visited an old girlfriend and she has so much in common with me it's almost scary. The best part is that she's leaving her job and is taking a personal break from working so the two of us will be able to really catch up.

I will be heading out to several elementary schools next week and checking out where I want to complete my demonstration teaching......I'm nervous and excited. I know it will all go well, but still a little nervous.

And besides all of this excitement we are also planning to head to San Francisco for our 3rd anniversary on October 21st. It's been a while since we've been there so it should be really fun. Then on Halloween weekend we are heading to Apple Hill for some apple picking, cider, and pie. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment